The power of trust
Transfers from Sberbank
The best favorable rates for transfers!
Easy and quick transfers!
National Bank of Uzbekistan grants loans to business entities for investment purposes (i.e., for the creation, acquisition of fixed assets, for the development and exploitation of new products, processes, services and systems).
Loans for investment purposes in national currency are provided with an annual interest rate of 21%.
The issuance of loans for investment purposes through attracted credit lines is carried out in accordance with the terms of foreign credit lines, which are provided in the section "Foreign credit lines".
1. The borrower’s main current account should be in the system of the NBU
2. The borrower should have positive annual financial statements
3. The borrower should have positive credit history
4. The borrower's share in the project must be at least 30% of the total value of the project
5. Financing of the investment project is carried out according to the scheme: up to 85% of the contract value at the expense of bank loans and at least 15% of the contract value is financed by the borrower’s funds
6. The borrower should possess turnovers on its’ accounts from principal business
7. Collateral should be provided. Its discounted value must cover at least 125% of the loan amount
Our specialist will answer you within a working day. Due to the high number of requests during the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in responding to requests.