The power of trust
Enjoy your free time!
Transfers from Sberbank
The best favorable rates for transfers!
On October 22, 2013, Tashkent hosted a press conference discussing the objectives of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan "On measures to improve antimonopoly regulation of the commodity and financial markets."
The event was attended by senior officials of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Privatization, De-monopolization and Competition.
This Resolution approved:
- Regulation on procedure of recognition of dominant position of a business entity or group of persons on Commodity or Financial market and running the State register of business entities with dominant position in Commodity or Financial markets;
- Regulation on procedure of definition of monopolistically high prices and low monopoly services in the financial market;
- Regulation on procedure of revealing of organized actions and transactions that restrict competition;
- Regulations on procedure of studying cases of forced separation or isolation of business entities;
- Regulations on procedure of review and getting preliminary approval to make transactions on purchase of shares (stakes) in the authorized fund (authorized capital) and other proprietary rights of business entities.
We will send one email a week, no spam
Our specialist will answer you within a working day. Due to the high number of requests during the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be some delays in responding to requests.